Meet Brandon Dixon
Dedicated & Skilled Atlanta Criminal Defense Lawyer
Attorney Brandon Dixon offers skilled representation and legal counsel to individuals, businesses, and juveniles in Atlanta. He handles a variety of legal matters, including those regarding DUI, traffic violations, felonies, misdemeanors, and more. Attorney Dixon is constantly striving for excellence and is fully dedicated to aggressively pursuing justice on behalf of his clients. No matter what you are facing, Attorney Dixon is confident he can secure you a favorable resolution.
Why choose Brandon Dixon as your advocate?
- The firm is available 24/7.
- Attorney Dixon will do everything in his power to resolve the case without you having to appear in court.
- He can fight tirelessly on your behalf in and out of court.
- Free 30-minute consultations are available.
- You will get personalized attention and compassionate support.
Contact the firm today to speak to Attorney Dixon about your specific situation.
How an Attorney Can Help You
Brandon Dixon is a highly results-driven criminal defense attorney in Atlanta who is not afraid to take on a challenge if it will help his clients succeed. He has handled numerous criminal cases in which clients were facing serious penalties, and he was able to have the punishments reduced or the case dismissed entirely. In addition, he has settled many civil matters where clients received full compensation for damages arising from harm inflicted by negligent behavior.
University of Georgia School of Law, Juris Doctor May 2013
- Activities: Phi Alpha Delta, member; National Black Law Students Association, member; Business Law Society, member; Sports & Entertainment Law Society, member.
- Licensure: Georgia Bar, admitted November 4, 2014, in Good Standing, Bar ID No. 442156
Georgia State University, B.A., Political Science May 2007
- Honors: Dean’s List 2004-2006; Faculty Scholar 2005.
Associations & Memberships
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia
Check out the firm online:
Enlist the Services of Brandon Dixon Today
If you are facing charges, your first priority should be to get a skilled legal advocate on your side. It is never too early to enlist the help of an attorney, but waiting until it's too late can come with irreversible consequences. Start building your defense by reaching out to the Atlanta criminal defense attorney at The Law Office of Brandon Dixon, P.C. for a free 30-minute consultation.
Call (404) 205-8660 today to get in direct contact with Attorney Brandon Dixon.